Thursday, September 18, 2008

Vacations


Yikes!!! I'm going crazy!! I'm taking next week off of work because this place is driving me wacko! However, getting ready to take a week off is three times worse than just being here but it's not going to stop me from getting out!! Trying to make sure I don't forget things I have started. Making sure I leave notes on things that might come in while I'm off and everything in-between. A couple weeks ago I showed my face to the office manager regarding 'you know who' and how she sits around doing very little and even 'takes naps at her desk' while I'm covered up with work (some of it hers, in my humble opinion...) to the point that I was thinking about


....taking slow, even breaths........ in........ out........in........out........ any who, when all was said and done I pulled a card out from my sleeve (not literally) and violĂ 



One more day and I'm outta here..... yippee!! I have no plans other than that's the week all the new shows start :) Dancing with the Stars is on 3 nights, Heroes starts again so..... The other night I spilled my Pepsi on the kitchen floor so I will probably mop the kitchen. I need to clean the carpet but I don't know if I'll get that done. I almost need Hubby's help moving the furniture anymore. It sucks to get old.
I'm sure I'll find time to watch some JD movies and/or soak in the Jacuzzi. I say and/or because one night the Hubby was watching TV (if you want to call it that, he has a habit of changing the channel every time a commercial comes on to the point that I don't even know WHAT he was watching originally) and my nerves were totally shot. I finally got up and started the water for a bath. Then I took a TV table into the bathroom and put my laptop on it. There I was, soaking in my Jacuzzi with 21 Jump Street DVD playing. I had to put the headphones on to hear it over the jets but what a way to spend a couple hours! Told ya I was crazy lol but it was 'quality time' for me. Okay, I need to get some more work done.

Until next post....

2 comments:

shakenbsis said...

Jaccuzi time with Johnny! Now that's a woman who knows how to relax! Yeah baby!

Enjoy your vacay, love!

Anonymous said...

He he he , well I hope you also take the time to catch up with a ole friend ( meaning me) LOL seems I never get a chance to have QUALITY time with you ( and I miss it) either kids are there or you are babysitting or helping that man of yours outside .... enjoy your days off YOU DESERVE it no matter what you do .... Love you big ...... FF ...... Linda