Monday, June 23, 2008

No header, No theme, No time..just the way it is :P

This is going to be a short post. For the past 3 weeks I have been covering for different people here at work who are taking time off for whatever reasons. Between juggling my own work and theirs I've just about drove myself crazy! I figure I deserve a break to post a real quick update. Now, it's close to my turn to be off work. I am taking weds-fri off work and will travel down to Kentucky to help my best friend move. Well, get ready to move. She is moving to New Jersey on Saturday. Depending on what I can get done here, I'm hoping to head down there Tuesday after work. Will have to drive the Hubby's gas guzzling truck because some stuff she wants me to store here in our barn or upstairs so she will know where it's at. We have been friends with her since we bumped into her on the Internet playing games more than 8 years ago! She is in her 60's and not in the greatest of health and needs the help! She is/was living with her daughter but can no longer afford to do that so she's moving. She would probably kill me for posting a picture of her buuuuttt.....what the heck! She won't know until she's in NJ, right!? When she does see it she will be to far away to do anything about it then he he he...

I still need to get by the store to get food for hubby, laundry caught up, my stuff packed and I still have 2 bowls of cherries to pit and bag for freezing!! Then when I return on Saturday evening Amanda, Tom and the kids are to camp out in the back yard that night and then have a huge birthday party for Maggie's #1 birthday on Sunday. Phewwwww, if I survive all this I will post again next week.
Ok, out of time for today. Take care all......until next post.

1 comment:

shakenbsis said...

Hi Karen,
So glad you are taking this time to get away and spend some time helping out a friend. A perspective change always is good for me even if it is a working Vacation... Hope you enjoy the drive and the time with your friend, she is lucky to have a good friend like YOU!

Hope you have a BLAST!