Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Johnny Depp!!

Happy Birthday Johnny Depp!!!


I know the man has already had his dreams come true so I will just wish him some rest and fun times spent with his family.




Still a lot of water in southern Indiana but Sunday was dry and people were able to get organized and some water began to recede. There are now 29 counties under Disaster (edited yesterdays post for a typo). These storms flooded hospitals, fire and police stations, county offices and courts along with many, many residents. Weather service says more to come today and tomorrow :( So far radar shows everything still to the east of Indiana. Lets hope it's not a lot of rain. Even 2-3 inches could hamper efforts to clean up.
There is still one spot on I-70 that is closed due to a collapse due to erosion. I haven't heard anything more about I-65 so hoping things are ok that way since I will be traveling to Kentucky in a couple weeks.
Gotta go....real life calls....More later maybe.

1 comment:

shakenbsis said...

Hi Karen,
thanks for posting this great pic of Johnny and Vanessa! ;)
Jsut got back from Crown Point, IN an hour or so ago. Good roads for us.
Stay dry ove there!