Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Crawling out of the gutter....

I felt good enough today to lift my head up and look over the curb from the gutter to see what is happening. The first headline I see in the local news is that Indianapolis won the Super Bowl bid for 2012! Now the only thing that could make that sweeter is if we can get the Colts to the Super Bowl again that year!!

Heard a rumor over at Rod's blog that Universal may not be done with filming in Indiana! They possibly still have some prison filming to do. As with everything regarding the movie "Public Enemy" it's tentative and time will tell. I sure hope they do so I get another chance to see Johnny Depp. Maybe this time the camera will work WITH me and I can get some good shots of him!

After visiting other sites I added a counter and location map! I didn't think too many people were checking this place out but I've had 50 hits since the weekend. Visitor's have stopped by from Canada, Germany, Japan and from both the east coast and west coast of the US!!
Since I'm posting late today (I'm at home) I thought I'd post a few pictures of the family...hope they don't mind! he he he


Jeremy and Amanda 1982 and in 1999



This was taken at the Key West Airport in 1999. We had all gotten together to go to Key West to surprise my brother, Phil, for his big 5 0 birthday..From left to right....Mom (Pat), Alicia (sister), Amanda (peeking between Alicia and Phil), Phil, Dad (Bob, peeking over Phil's other shoulder), Kay (sister) and me. Alicia's daughter, Krista, and Krista's friend Autumn went with us too. Not sure why one or both aren't in this picture.
That's it for today....gotta run. Have a safe evening everyone and see around the blogs tomorrow!

No comments: