Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The weather has been crazy going from chilly to hot. Now I have a head cold!! I think I will make it through the day. Only 1-1/2 hours to go so....maybe. Has been a struggle and if I feel this way in the morning, I'm not coming to work. Head feels like a 16 pound bowling ball. My face hurts, neck is stiff, queasy stomach...Gotta love Indiana weather.....not! Today will be a short post.

'The Senate voted today 97-1 against President Bush to stop filling the Reserve for 6 months in an effort to bring gas prices down.'

Sounds impressive but what happens after 6 months? Why don't they stop the tax breaks for the oil companies. They were to use that money toward alternate fuel. The oil companies don't want an alt. fuel. Their living just fine the way things are. Why upset the apple cart, right? grrrr

The racing boys didn't do too bad Saturday night. Jeff finished 3rd, Jr was 4th and Jimmie hung in there for 13th. Unfortunately Kyle Busch won. (stinks)

Ok, I'm not gonna make it to the end of the day...heading home.

No comments: