Friday, May 16, 2008

To those who know me this will be a shocker!! I actually went to the Dr.!!! On weds. I felt sooo miserable I couldn't stand it anymore. Now I'm on z-pak and some kick-ass cough med. Thought I'd be feeling better by now (only 2 pills left) but at times feel about the same as I did on weds. (sigh). Will try to rest up through the weekend and see. Everyone I know who has had bronchitis has gotten at least 5 days off work but nooooo not me....and I won't take time off to be sick unless Dr. says.

I've gotten behind on my news posts. The biggest news was the huge earthquake in China. In the past 5 days they have had over 4400 aftershocks! Mother Nature really is trying to tell us something. Too bad we didn't listen 50 years ago.

The NASCAR All-Star race in this weekend. Go Team Hendricks! Hoping for a safe race.

Will try to post more as I start feeling better...

No comments: