Thursday, May 1, 2008

First Day Blogging

Hello anyone!

Pull up a chair and have a cup of java.

I have no idea why I started a blog other than the fact that I visit and am a member of some internet blogs and enjoy them. I will try to post something everyday but no promises. I'm a HUGE Johnny Depp fan, did I say HUGE?! lol I also like NASCAR and Jeff Gordon in my driver. Jeff raced for years around where I live so as I followed his career it let me to the Cup Series and I fell in love with it. There are many drivers I like but Jeff is my main driver. My hubby likes Dale Earnhardt Jr. so I was reeeeally glad he changed over to Jeff's team. My best friend and one sister likes Jimmie Johnson, my parents root for Jeff, second sister and her family like Jeff. As you can imagine, on the weekends it's all about racing lol.

I recently got caught up in movie making. Michael Mann is making "Public Enemies" a movie about John Dillinger. At the end of March they did filming in Crown Point and I took the day off work and drove up to see it. Not only did I see some film making. I got to see Johnny Depp!!!! squeeeeee. He even said hi to me!! Well, let me tell you, it has made my YEAR!! It's a good thing cause my 'other guy' Jeff is letting me down. Still early in the season but man he has a way to go for now!!

Well, I have tried to insert pictures but not getting anywhere. Will have to read up on it. For now, I need to finish things up here at work so I can get home. (shhhhh, yes I'm blogging at work....keep it on the QT)
Thanks for visiting! Until next time....

1 comment:

Karen said...

LOL shows I posted at 9:55am but it's 4:30pm now. Took me long time to say what I said huh? :P