Friday, May 9, 2008

Woohoo It's friday and there's some racing going on!!

Well, I've been watching the leader board at the NASCAR site today. There is just something not right with the Hendrick team. Here's some practice info:

1st practice-
#24 sixteenth
#48 thirteenth
#88 third
#5 tenth
2nd practice-
#24 twenty-second
#48 fifteenth
#88 second
#5 sixteenth

3rd practice-
#24 fourth
#48 fifth
#88 thirteenth
#5 first

If they all share info and set up why can't they all run good at same time?? Then I saw that Jimmie (#48) hit the wall and had to go to a backup car.....bummer.... :( I know some people who are not going to like hearing that! (Right Linda?)

Wonder who Kyle Busch will wreck this week or if someone else will try to take him out. I would love to see someone dump Busch. The kid just gets on my nerves! He has no respect for other drivers or their teams who have to repair the damages he makes! Ohhhhh don't EVEN get me started!! :P

The Chaiten volcano is still spewing ash and gas. Thankfully the gas isn't as toxic as it could be but still bad enough, I'm sure. Chile has made arrangements and gotten approval/permission from Argentina to move livestock there. I'm sure there is some loss but this will save some.

Regarding the cyclone victims in Myanmar: Once the UN unloaded all the supplies the Myanmar government confiscated it all and it's still sitting on the tarmac rotting away!! Myanmar is a military government with their heads up their &%#!!! This 'government' is also saying the total killed is 22,000 when there are reporters from around the world who are there are saying it will easily be more than 100,000. Now that's when you want to step in and take over the country and take care of the people. Unlike the Iraq war where we went in there because Saddam didn't like our Presidents daddy. Don't get me wrong, I think Saddam was a maggot and deserved what he got. I just wish our President hadn't lied and said there were WMD's. It was the only way he could sell the war to the people.

OOPS!!! Dang! I got back on that soapbox...maybe I should have named my blog Karen's Soapbox instead of the Karen's Kafe lol. Oh well, gotta go get some work done so maybe, hopefully, crossing my fingers they will let us leave early!!

No comments: