Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cleaning House

For anyone visiting here that knows me in the real life, you understand exactly what my new look here is about. For those of you that don't know me...I'm one of those people who cleans when they get mad. Several things happened over the last several weeks or so that had me feeling like, well, I can't explain it without sounding like a 'poor little me' saga. Probably a mix between depression, hormones and sleep deprivation! Then on top of it some things came down at work yesterday that just total pissed me off! Even after sleeping I was still pissed, hence the 'cleaning' today. This space is nothing! You should have seen me at home last night. Did dishes twice, 2 loads of laundry, fixed a spaghetti dinner and then washed those dishes. Hubby, smart man, just tried to stay out of my way LOL
I had a tropical layout loaded but it was a hassle to use for posting so I dumped it and went looking for French Cafe pictures and art. Not sure I like this layout so may tweak a few things yet. I saw this... or maybe this one I can use on the home page from time to time maybe. In the meantime, while I was playing with layouts, my counter hit 1000!! I figure the last 30-40 was probably me going back and forth.
Post a comment and let me know what you think of the new look.

Until next post....

3 comments:

Osh said...

love the banner picture!

I go on a clean campaign as well, and then I usually take to bed.

hugs!

shakenbsis said...

I do exactly the same sort of things when I am uptight! ;)

I do love the banner pic, reminds me of a little street cafe I enjoyed a cup of espresso at in Rome ;)

I have the Drink Coffee... sign up on my coffee porch! ;)

Karen said...

Hi you guys! Yeah, I think I like the new look. I downloaded several cafe pictures so I can interchange them.

Osh, I saw your post on Rod's blog...naughty, naughty...lol good job! he he he

And you go Shakes! Rome! I've never even been out of the states, unless you count a trip to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. But someday....
Hugs you 2 and thanks for stopping by and commenting.