Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Johnny Depp on set photos


Click on picture for bigger size. I found this over at JDR here: http://www.groovology.com/images/080501_koppa_Depp.jpg Johnny always did look good in a tux! This next one I found at JDR too. It from the ballroom scene but too far away to tell if it's actually Johnny and the stars or the stand ins. http://www.groovology.com/images/080501_Ko...FromBalcony.jpg



I also wanted to pass along a site my son-in-law had emailed to me. You can look up any date and find out what the #1 song was on that day. Could make for some interesting conversation at the next family get-together.

http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

Interesting stuff lol The number one song from July 4th 1957 was Teddy Bear by Elvis Presley :) No wonder I always liked that song!

Just a quick post. I have to get some work done. May add to it later. If I don't make it back, take care all.....until next post...

3 comments:

Blaznfire911 said...

GREAT pics!!! THanks for sharing them with us! JD looks very nice in a tux for sure!

I'm glad that there are some nice pics still floating around the internet to keep us tied over till the premiere of PE!!

You should send those links to the PEC group! (If you want) LOL

Thanks for giving me a "fix" for the day!

shakenbsis said...

Great pics Karen!!!
I haven't hadtime to get over to JDR in a while, so nice of you to repost! ;)

Anonymous said...

welllllllllll Im not a JD fan for sure ...like one is here but I will admitt he looks mighty fine in a tux but then again I have saw pics of Karens hubby in one and Sam Elliot look alike he is !!!! As you can tell Imma some what older LOL . Nice meeting you too Shakenbsis and yes Best Friends are the best and I am so honored to have the BEST ONE !! China