Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend work and fun




I don't ususally post on the weekend but I just had to share these pictures! It all started with taking down a tree. I had to get pictures of that event. You see, we planted 10 Poplar trees when we moved into the farm and by gosh I was sure going to watch them come down.

Once we cleaned that all up it was time for some fun in the pool. No, not an inground but big enough to have fun.




Jack and Maggie



Jack is go, go ,go all the time. The only time he stops is when he falls asleep.His favorite activity in the pool is splashing. Splashing Mommy and splashing Maggie.

Faith didn't like getting splashed so she went in on the couch.


But Jack just folllowed her saying "Come on Faith"
Lilly has a mind of her own. She knew I wanted a picture and wouldn't look at the camera. Soooo, I told her to look at MawMaw, smile and don't move. This is what I got LOL





Tom and Hubby put the tent up. Nope, we didn't all sleep in it. I'm not THAT crazy! LOL Then Jack wanted the camera and started chasing me.

But Faith got the camera and snapped this picture of me.

Then i baked brownies and chocolate chip cookies. All in all it was a great weekend and we had lots of fun! Until next post......

1 comment:

shakenbsis said...

Sounds like you guys had a BLAST Karen!!! Makes me wanna go outside and run through the sprinkler!!!! ;)

(or squirt the hose at passers-by)
he heeee ;)